Did you know? Propane is already being used in over 48 million U.S. households for residential use. Propane gives the Builder the ability to choose first-rate gas amenities for any building site. With high-performance appliances in the home and brilliant, modern outdoor applications, propane can turn an average residence into a truly exceptional home.
Benefits to Builders
What’s in it for you? Community propane systems can help you:
- Build a more attractive, more marketable community.
- Can have propane gas in developments with minimal or no room for propane tanks.
- Give customers the energy performance and comfort they want.
- Create a scalable, convenient solution for an entire development.
- Temporary Heat to help keep your project on schedule. We have available Red Dragon heaters.
Benefits to Homeowners
Community propane systems are great for homeowners, too. Homeowners can have:
- The comfort, performance, and efficiency of propane gas appliances.
- No propane tanks in Homeowner’s yard.
- Individual meters, so they’ll only pay for energy as it’s used.
- Can have propane gas in developments lot lines.