Think of all the comforts your homebuyers could benefit from using Propane. For example, relaxing in front of a propane fireplace, enjoying a hot shower or putting on your favorite shirt fresh out of the dryer. You as the builder can give homeowners the superior comfort, performance, and reliability using propane energy. Propane delivers the kind of smart, sustainable energy performance that today’s homebuilding environment demands.
That’s where Sharp Energy propane comes in. Propane is available virtually anywhere because it’s stored on your property and delivered by trained professionals of Sharp Energy. Propane homes offer a number of advantages over all-electric homes.
Propane Works Harder and the performance is the number one reason most people choose propane. After all, it can efficiently and effectively meet nearly all of your home’s major energy needs.
- Heating – Cost-efficient heating with a more comfortable and consistent warmth.
- Tankless Water Heating – Faster hot water with 30 to 40 percent cost savings compared with electric.
- Cooking – The joy and control of cooking with propane just like the professionals.
- Clothes Drying – Faster drying for up to two-thirds the source energy used with electric.
- Fireplaces – Significantly warmer and more energy efficient than electric or wood fireplaces.
- Standby Generators – Instant power, every time. Provides security and safety for the homeowner.
- Outdoor Living – Outdoor applications include kitchens and grills for cooking; fireplaces and fire pits for both heat and aesthetics; patio heaters, portable space heating, decorative flame lighting for impressive ambience; pool and spa heaters for year-round outdoor entertainment.
- Green Building – Installing high-efficiency appliances significantly reduces a home’s total energy consumption, helping builders meet IECC, Zero Net Energy, and other above-code standards.
- Incentives – Earn up to $7,500 annually through the Propane Construction Incentive Program, by including propane appliances in the homes you build or remodel.
Propane Saves Money propane appliances are extremely energy efficient, and can save you hundreds, possibly even thousands, of dollars in annual energy costs. Propane itself is abundant, and competitively priced compared with electricity, heating oil or other fuels. In today’s world everyone wants to cut energy costs; propane will help you do just that.
Propane is Unbeatably Clean for homeowners interested in lowing their carbon footprint, propane is a low-carbon alternative fuel that burns cleanly and produces significantly fewer greenhouse gas emissions than most other energy sources.
If you are building more than one home or you are looking at your next project to be a development, learn more about Sharp Energy’s Propane distribution systems.